New Carrier EcoHome™ Program Helps Maximize Inflation Reduction Act's Impact on Consumers and the Planet
- Carrier's EcoHome Program will help match consumers with Inflation Reduction Act-eligible, energy-efficient HVAC solutions
- Program offers special low-rate financing options to amplify cost savings available from federal programs and Carrier Cool Cash promotions – up to
$3,750in certain instances
- Carrier will also invest in development of new energy-efficient heat pump solutions and designate
U.S.facility as a Center of Excellence for high-efficiency heat pump production
Carrier's EcoHome Program features strategic financing options available only through Carrier's network of experienced dealers. For qualified buyers in 2023, the new Carrier EcoHome Program will offer low-rate financing on eligible high-efficiency products such as Carrier's Infinity® series air conditioners and heat pumps. Additionally, consumers may qualify for up to
Eligible products include Carrier's Infinity 24 heat pump with Greenspeed® intelligence. These solutions can lower heating and cooling costs, saving consumers up to 20% annually, while reducing greenhouse gas emissions by up to 13 metric tons over their average lifespan.1 The Carrier rebates and financing options available through its dealer network, coupled with federal incentives related to energy-efficient models, present consumers with a win-win of sustainable, cost-effective heating and cooling solutions.
"The unprecedented incentives available present consumers with a compelling opportunity to replace any aging, lower-efficiency HVAC systems with advanced, high-efficiency technology at a fraction of the cost," said
In anticipation of an expected increase in consumer demand, Carrier is also designating its
Consumers can also turn to the experts at Carrier for educational resources about the various tax credits available, including:
- Nonbusiness Energy Property Credit: Provides a tax credit to homeowners equal to 30% of installation costs for the highest efficiency tier products, up to a maximum of
$600for qualified air conditioners and furnaces, and a maximum of $2,000for qualified heat pumps effective Jan. 1, 2023.
- Residential Energy Efficient Property Credit: Provides a tax credit to homeowners equal to 30% of installation costs for ENERGY STAR® geothermal products.
- New Energy Efficient Home Credit: Provides tax credits to building contractors for meeting specific, energy-savings criteria. The tax credits for ENERGY STAR 3.1 certified housing are
$2,500for single-family homes and $500for multi-family units. For meeting the Department of Energy'sZero Energy Ready requirements, the tax credit increases to $5,000for single-family and $1,000for multi-family residences.
- High-Efficiency Electric Home Rebate Program: Provides income-depending rebates of up to
$8,000for all-electric heat pumps to eligible homeowners.
1. Based on U.S.
Founded by the inventor of modern air conditioning, Carrier is a world leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier experts provide sustainable solutions, integrating energy-efficient products, building controls and energy services for residential, commercial, retail, transport and food service customers. Carrier is a part of
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-carrier-ecohome-program-helps-maximize-inflation-reduction-acts-impact-on-consumers-and-the-planet-301611691.html